VZ-PRO-MX Series is a FPGA-design professional high-performance image processing video wall controller
. It can display multiple images on multiple screens in real time without loss of frames for full function multi-window splicing. This advanced control device provides an ideal image processing solution for security operations centers, traffic control centers and other similar applications.
This wall controller adopts the large-scale high performance FPGA array and high–speed digital switching technology architecture and combined with full digital hardware design concept, provides a CPU-free operation and offers powerful processing capabilities such as broadband video signal acquisition and real-time high resolution digital image processing. VZ-PRO-MX uses digital multibus aralleling and digital multibus data switching processing mechanism that can fundamentally ensure all the input signal sources are processed with real-time processing and data consistency without delay, discretization and frame loss .
- Model Number: VZ-PRO-MX
- Maximum Input and Outputs of 128 x 128 for 1080p (64 x 64 for 4K)
- Hot-Plugable Structure and High Integration of Chassis
- Pure Hardware Structure, no Operating System and High Stability
- Advanced Remote Control Software via TCP/IP
- Serial Control RS-232C Available
- Redundant Power Supply (above 9U Chasis)
- Optional Text and Logo
- 3 year Warranty
*HDCP compatibility is required for playing content from HDCP-encrypted devices such as Blue-ray and DVD players.