A. Subject to the terms and conditions in this limited warranty, ViewZ. (“ViewZ”) warrants to the original purchaser (the “Purchaser”) of this LCD MONITOR that should, in ViewZ judgment, prove to be defective by reason of improper workmanship and/or materials, ViewZ shall repair or replace, at its option, any defective part of the LCD Monitor without charge for the part(s) and shall bear the entire labor expense for any warranty repair for a period of THREE years from the date of purchase as indicated in the sales invoice, or proof of purchase of the defective LCD Monitor.
B. All parts used for replacement are warranted for the remainder of the original ViewZ service of any alleged defect within the applicable warranty period.All parts used for replacement are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. If an RMA is issued within 30 days from the purchase date, then ViewZ will pay for the outbound shipping costs in the Continental United States. If the RMA is requested 30 days after the purchase date then the customer is responsible for the return shipping fees while ViewZ will pay for the shipping fees going back to the customer. If the RMA is requested 90 days after the purchase date then the customer is responsible for the shipping fees inbound and outbound. To obtain warranty service, the Purchaser must notify ViewZ service of any alleged defect within the applicable warranty period.
C. LCD Monitors replaced under this limited warranty shall, at ViewZ option, be returned in new or used generic cartons/packing. Replacement units provided under this warranty may be new or refurbished.
D. LCD Replacement Glass / Repair / Warranty:
From time to time the LCD Glass panel sizes will be discontinued when this happens ViewZ will order replacement parts
Including the LCD Glass from our factory overseas this replacement could take up to 6 week arrival time.
Replacement parts will only be ordered for Warranty Repair all other repairs needed will be shifted to the replacement for the older part number.
E. ViewZ reserves the right to request the return of the defective part or product unit being replaced. Failure to return the defective part or product unit upon request by ViewZ may result in ViewZ charging the purchaser the full price of the replacement part or product unit.
- Pixel Warranty: ViewZ strives to deliver the perfect LCD monitor, and guarantee its workmanship on all LCD monitors to be free from major defects. In consideration of certain manufacturing constraints and the natural characteristics of LCD panels, Mount-Optics deems that LCD panels with dead or malfunctioning pixels, are considered functionally sound and within manufacturing specifications when there are no more than two (2) adjacent malfunctioning pixels or, and exclusively, there are nine (9) total non-adjacent, scattered malfunctioning pixels in any given non-test pattern display screen.
- REQUESTING WARRANTY SERVICE. In order to obtain warranty service, the Purchaser must contact Technical Support for Monitors, at (714) 996-1177. Service is available excluding Legal Holidays or legally observed holidays.IF REQUESTED, THE PURCHASER MUST PRESENT TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER A SALES RECEIPT OR OTHER WRITTEN EVIDENCE ESTABLISHING PROOF AND DATE OF PURCHASE OF THE LCD MONITOR. THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE ORDER IS NOT A CONDITION OF WARRANTY COVERAGE.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: Units that have been modified, altered, repaired or serviced by anyone other than Mount-Optics personnel. Cosmetic damage; damage to this LCD Monitor or to any other products where such damage caused by unauthorized modification, alteration, repairs to or service of the product; accident; physical abuse or misuse or operated contrary to instructions in Owner’s Guide, (including any failure to carry out any maintenance as described in the Owner’s Guide); damage from excessive physical or electrical stress; Image Retention as a result of excessive continual usage of an LCD monitor with the Auto Image Rotation feature deactivated or if the monitor’s source has not been refreshed at a minimum interval of every four hours. Freight damage or damage due to improper shipping methods; damage caused by use of third party components or hardware; any damage caused by acts of God or other factors beyond the reasonable control of ViewZ. This warranty also excludes service where no defect in the product covered under this warranty is found; service calls related to unsatisfactory audio or visual reception or signal unless caused by a defect in the product that is covered under this warranty; any costs or expenses for, or damages arising from product installation or set-up, any adjustments of user controls, or other adjustments necessary to prepare the unit for display or use, connection with any external device; service of products purchased or used outside the U.S.A. Please consult the operating instructions contained in the Owner’s Guide furnished with the product for information regarding user controls.
- ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND ANY REMEDY WHICH, BUT FOR THIS DISCLAIMER PARAGRAPH, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW IS HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ViewZ BE LIABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AT RETAIL OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
- Some states do not allow a disclaimer of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages. Consequently, the disclaimer and limitations set forth in Paragraphs 4 and 5 above may not apply to all original purchasers at ViewZ.
- This warranty gives specific legal rights, and the Purchaser may also have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
- ViewZ can be reached by mail at:177 W. Orangethorpe Ave., Placentia, California 92870Attn: RMA Support
- All custom and special order products such as Video Wall Processors, Thermal Monitors, Custom Firmware Modifications or Modified monitors such as “OPEN FRAME” equipment cannot be returned for restocking or credit. Problems occurring with such products will be solved under the ViewZ Warranty Return restrictions. Any and all damages should be reported either at the shipping destination to the driver or within 5 days at the most to our Warranty / RMA Manager firstname.lastname@example.org – 714-996-1177.
*Hard Drive modification: Any and all hard drive modifications and or software installs will void the ViewZ Warranty.
A. Incidental, Indirect, Special or Consequential damages arising from related from or related to our equipment, software or HDD Hardware, including, without limitation, damages arising from loss of data or programming or claims made by customers in behalf of third parties (also known as end users) even if the customers has been advised of the possibility of such damages, per sample using the non-recommended hardware.
B. Damages regardless of their nature will be determined by ViewZ if covered by warranty. We reserved the right to refused repairs or replacements if the product was tampered, damage, or misused in a way for the unit to fail.
C. Any damages cause by shipping will be also review by ViewZ before taking any further actions.
D. Any return items also damages in the shipping process will be also review by ViewZ before taking any further actions.
A. If the system fails please contact ViewZ Tech Support, if you are the end user please call you’re your provider first.
B. If you need to get an RMA number you will also need to call our Tech Support Team before calling you will need to have the Model number and serial number of the unit and expecified the problem with the unit. If the issue cannot be resolved after talking to our Tech Support an RMA number will be issue.
C. Any defective units must have an RMA number when send back for repairs or replacements any units return without will be refused service till all the information has been giving.
D. ViewZ will ship advanced replacement in a case by case but customer will remains liable for units not return or for units send as advanced replacement.
E. For faster and accurate service when delivering or shipping a system for repair or replacement, we ask to please included the following items.
1) Package all items securely, items package improperly will or can be refused service.
2) Please include the following items when sending or delivering a RMA or returning an unit.
- Detail discretion of defect or problem
- RMA number
- Serial number
- Account Name (if returning item back to end-user please specified and included all necessary information)
- Customer name or contact name (if the item is returning to end user please specified)
- Completed address
- Telephone number
- All information has to be clearly writing on a paper or a form issue by ViewZ
F. ViewZ will pay for the freight cost to ship parts to customer but all return products must be paid or pre-paid by the customer. No credit will be given for the return of any defective parts that are refused due to any violations of warranty policy and no credit will be giving for parts that were not originally purchased as part of the original equipment.
G. There is no warranties extensions beyond the 2 year description and no modification of the warranty shall be effective unless it in writing and signed by both parties.
The return or replacement for credit period is 30 days after the purchase or as outlined by Warranty policy. *Purchase date is based on customer invoice date.
ViewZ reserves the right to modified or changes any information on this warranty without notice.
For further information, need an RMA number or need to speak to out Tech Support, you can call us at 714-996-1177